Old 01-29-2009, 02:54 PM
Baren*eh*ked_canadian

So, I started this one almost a year ago, my first one ever, before I know anything about strip piecing, pre-washing, and the importance of ironing and pin-basting like crazy, so, it WAS square....not anymore.

I finished the top in about a week, started quilting it, and hated it. I put it away until I could figure out how to do it properly. I finally took it out a couple of days ago, hoping to take out all the quilting I had already done and screwed up, but I quickly changed my mind when I realized how much I had really done! (about half), so I just finished it up. It's wonky, has a couple of puckers, and is waaaaaaaaay far from a well done quilt, but I still like it.

Thought I'd share the finished product with you, and maybe I'll make another one the same, only better, soon.

BTW, the edges are kind of wrinkly on the floor, it's not square but it's not THAT wonky, lol! I guess it's just the way the quilt was lying there.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-31948.jpe   attachment-31949.jpe   attachment-31950.jpe