Old 03-13-2011, 07:51 AM
NannySandy

Hello everyone. It's been days since I've been on, so I had MANY pages to catch up on. Tru, you are a beautiful person. I am glad you have found a new friend, but like Carrie, I warn you to be careful...... I'm also proud of your weight loss this month. I'm also proud of everyone else who has done so good.

I was doing good, but this last week has been horrible for me, work wise and eating wise. We are doing trial prep for 3 cases starting tomorrow, next Monday, then the following Monday. I was going to go back to Alabama today, but one of the attorneys asked me if I could stay just a few more days. I will be in the office tomorrow-Wed. After work, I will head to GA to spend the night with my Mom, then head back to Alabama on Thursday. Last week at work, the days were long and busy busy busy. I ate lunch late every single day. I took salads with me 2 days, only ate one of them. Ate fast food 3 days. But did go out for clear soup one day. Had my mind made up I would ONLY eat clear soup and a salad, but got there and ordered hibachi shrimp (yum) that came with rice and noodles. I ate THE WHOLE MEAL. Then was mad with myself afterwards. However, Wed night we all went to another Japanese restaurant for my precious GD birthday (her choice). I ordered clear soup and a side salad. When the cook passed out 2 shrimp to everyone one, before cooking the meals, another GD gave me her 2 shrimp, so I had 4 delicious shrimp, my clear soup and small sald, and drank water. I was so proud of myself. I also did NOT eat any birthday cake. It was ice cream cake and I just dont like those. I haven't weighed in 2 weeks but will weigh next Sat. I have promised myself to do better this week, and I will.
I hope you all have a good day. Sandy