Old 03-14-2011, 01:22 PM
olebat

Your comments are appreciated, and a stimulus to continue writing. However, the only way a post makes it to the daily digest is if there are a lot of replies. When there is a lot of new post traffic, people tend to jump over the long winded articles and go straight to the quick reads. I'm guilty of it myself. If I were as techno savvy as some of my other talents, I'd figure a location where I could make a weekly post, and just publish a reminder. The original concept was to retain readership on the board, as I had noticed people coming and going.

Maybe they don't like my bat? Think I'm a bit loony because of it? I'm a caver and bat ecologist. I am loony, to a degree. I have this fabric fetish thing going on with me, and uncontrollable urges to slice it in little pieces and resew it. Sometime this fetching fetish for elusive fabrics drives me batty, so it's really an appropriate logo for me.

Oh well, the shuttle for my 1840 treadle sewing machine arrived today. Perhaps I'll clean it up, and use that as my new avatar.
Thanks Again