View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 03:35 AM
joellesews

I met my honey online and I even mov ed from Texas to NC so we could start our life together.. I met alot of jerks, before I found my prince.. I always told the guys, we will email until I feel comfortable then we will chat online until I feel comfortable then we will hve a met and greet in a very public place..I would have a friend also be at the place and if that was not possible, I would be on my cell when they pulled in and I would give the person I was talking to his license plate number.. A cup of coffee at starbucks or an icecream cone is a great way to start...Also I always got to the meeting place first and I never let them buy my stuff.. I wanted no feelings that I owed them any thing.. I always wrote them a note as soon as I got home and said thank you for the meeting and if I didn't want to see them again I always told them point blank but in a nice way..You will find that men, no matter how much money they seem to have have few manners as far as telling you thanks but no thanks.. The thing that got me was you would have a met and greet, then not hear from them for a week or two then they would write and want a second date.. If they were that inconsiderate that early it was not going to get any better and I would just decline politely.. good luck and have fun at it, just also be very cautious AND stay safe.,.