View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 03:29 AM
quiltmaker

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
I have been reading about the 1.00 fq's at Big lots, both negative and positive....so to see for myself....
I bought 2 fq's from them. They felt wonderful.
I brought them home, took off tags, put two Moda fq's in with them and washed them together. All four came out nicely, If I did not know the fabrics myself, I don't think I could have told the difference. With the cost of fabrics rising for now, I figured, cost is important now too. The next test is to use them with other fabric I have and then see again. Maybe I should have been a fabric tester in my real life. ROFL. HUGS

I know there have been posts on here so don't tell me to go read, I wanted to share what I discovered. I always look at them when I go to Big Lots and don't buy. Never sure. Well now I am and the next trip I will buy more. They usually only have maybe around 50 or so. I love the colors too.

So , to each his own. Just wanted to throw in my two cents worth. Inquiring minds need to know. LOL. Now I do.

Hope this thread stays positive too.

Debbie, I too purchased a few fats from Big Lots which felt lovely....haven't used them yet as they are patterns outside my comfort zone but thank you for your post and am looking forward to your future opinions about them.