View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 05:01 PM
jaciqltznok
Banned

Originally Posted by LaineyBelle
I have been coloring my hair for 25 years, and I used to have it really dark, bing cherry they called it. But then it started to look black from the buildup and my father said something about it being so dark, so I started to go down on the color chart. I went from dark brown to light brown. But if you leave it in too long- it becomes dark brown!
I just used the last of my hair color that I had stocked up. So we'll see how long it takes me to get tired of it. I think it is going to be white like my Mothers. I didn't color it for 5 months, and it was getting pretty white where it grew out. And the brown had faded so it was the same color as it was when I was 5. I compared it to some hair my Mom had saved from a haircut back then. I'm really tired of coloring my hair, so I think I will try to grow it out and see what color it comes in. Hubby doen't like it gray, and he isn't gray yet, he is lighter, but not gray. We'll see how it goes.....Maybe I will just put a little lemon juice on it this summer and see what the sun goes to it. It is getting thin, so I don't want to mess with it too much. I don't want to go bald!
instead of growing it out, have the color stripped and then color matched so you do not have that tiger stripe on top!