View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 07:49 AM
Always In Stitches

The "Real" dog is a Boarder Collie,her name is Katie Jo, the other dog is a plywood cut out silowett (how ever you spell that) and the cut out doesnt have a name... Hee Hee! I should say unless it is summer and I have to move it to mow around it and the windmill stand... then it's name is something like, "darn stuff I have to get off the mower to move so I can get the mowing done gurrrrr"""" !!! HA HA! I have to thank God that I have a lawn mower and that I can get off of it! SMILE! Oh yea I love,love,love my clothes line,I have 2 of them, one "inside" my house too, for the winter laundry. it keeps moisture in the air during the dry winter and it runs across my living room, a pain if company comes. Then I have to tear it down in a hurry so we can sit and visit. Small farm houses and small incomes makes for big adjustments. SAVES lots on the electric bill.. plus it makes me feel good that I was smart enough to figure out to do it to save money. I love to save money and not be waisteful. Thanks for asking. probably more info than you wanted. HA!
Originally Posted by reeskylr
Originally Posted by GrannieAnnie
Just now noticed your clothesline guard! Cutie.
Beauteous quilts and the cabin! I'm like Annie though, I saw the doggie. What kind is he/she?

I'm also envious of the clothesline, I haven't been able to hang out clothes to dry on a line in ages.