View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 08:36 AM
hobo2000

I had to give up my Quilting Room when we moved our business back into the house due to the economics. This area is 3'x9'. The left 6 cubbies hold more than 100 yards of fabric(I counted it), my templates are in onr of the boxes, some of my rulers are on the eall others between the 2 cubbies. My radio, and below it my Euro-Pro Iron (love it). My ironing "board" hides behind the door when not in use. My FW sits where I use it the Brother is up against the window, the Janome is down behind the chair. I have to put the FW and Brother down to open the Treadle it sits on or to bring up the Janome. The TV is up to the right of the window. The cowboy blanket by the ironing board is Foxy's bed, he scoots as close to Mama as possible. This work quite well, I made 14 quilts last year and 4 so far this year. I move the Brother to the Dining Room table to quilt those I do not do on the LA which is at a friends house cause she has the room. So those of you complaining about so little room, it can work well, if you organize. Keep only current materials close at hand, store the others under the bed, in closets, wherever.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-177025.jpe   attachment-177026.jpe