View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 04:52 AM
qbquilts

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I had to take DD to the Dr. again today because she was having stomach pain and was feeling sick to her stomach. She thoroughly checked Emily then asked if any of the Dr.s we had seen gave an oral antibiotic. Because Emily not only has an ear infection but a sinus infection too!! The mucus is running down her throat and into her stomach causing pain. I'm so sick of Dr.s that this really just pissed me off. Her pediatrician just sits there shaking her head. This is the third Dr. in 4 days and finally we have what Emily needs so she can feel better. My DD is 17 should she still be seeing a pediatrician? Monday we see the gynecologist to see if he will change her pills. I can't take her emotional roller coaster much longer. Ok I will stop whining now before Tru yells at me. :-) LOL!!

Could she go to your primary care doctor? That's what my sister and I did when we were 16 or 17, and the pediatrician blew up at my mom for having to rewrite my referral to the dermatologist because it took too long to get in there and the original referral expired (for insurance purposes). Hope she has a good weekend!