View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 07:55 AM
huntannette

i`ll let you know....probably will end up ordering it online
Originally Posted by quilterella
Originally Posted by huntannette
Hi....i have a quilt at the quilters...and as soon as i get it back i want to wash it....now while i was piecing it i noticed that a particular red...which is throughout the quilt ...was bleading a bit....noticed when i sprayed a bit of water berfore ironing a particular stich...anyways....i did wash the fabric before i cut it up but i guess i didn`t do a good job...so now i `m scared if i wash my quilt that red will blead all over it. I have been searching for a color/dye catcher here in northern ontario but have seen no such product...is there such a product in Canada...does anyone know...when I search online i find different ones , but in the States. I will be travelling to Toronto next week and was wondering if anyone knew of something i could buy when i`m there...thank you for your help!!
I'm sorry to say that the Colour Catchers are no longer available in Ontario. Believe me when I say, I searched every where and every known possibility. I was told several times that they were recalled and would not be restocked (HUH!). Anyway, after many disappointing searches, we found them on Amazon.com and ordered a case of them. Amazon.ca does not carry them either. Good luck in your search and if you find them in Ontario, please let us know!