View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 06:48 AM
DonnaD

Originally Posted by TonnieLoree
Originally Posted by Jeanniebelle
There is nothing wrong with you. I have several UFO's myself. Currently I am making baby clothes for a new great-nephew, a quilt for Christmas for a lady my hubbie works with, making shirts for my neice's husband and making a quilt project for my quilting class. I am having a hard time devoting enough quality time to any one of these projects as well as keeping up with the housework and cooking. Jeanniebelle

What?! We're supposed to do housework AND cook? Now that's a problem. :lol:
Yeah, that sucks. I hated housework before I started quilting but the hatred has grown immensely since then.
Two weeks ago my husband invited his sister and her husband to our house on Saturday to spend the day and have a grill-out. I threw a fit and said no way he was inviting anyone into this dirty, cluttered house. So he called Sister and said let's meet at a restaurant half way so you won't have to drive so far...

Then Monday he gets up and says NO QUILTING until this house is fit for company! And NO, you cannot hire someone to come in and help you.

:shock: :shock:

So today is Monday and I can quilt again. I have been pouting all weekend. Tonight we are eating sandwiches for dinner. (So I don't have to wash dishes). I am plotting further revenge as I plan my next project....