View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Rita's mom

Originally Posted by Therese
Originally Posted by CAROLJ
Originally Posted by JHolm
I'm new here and have problems resisting sweets, which is bad because I'm diabetic and need to control my sugar. Sunday is the worst for me because I'm in charge of Sunday Morning Fellowship ( coffee & treats) at church. Every Sunday morning I find myself binging. I'm leaving for church in about an hour please pray for me or at least think about me while I face my hardest temptation. I will post when I get home to let everyone know how I did.
Jeanne, I hope your day goes well. Sweets for me set off cravings! I truly feel your angst!
I'm in the same boat regarding sugar. Augghhhh!!! That's a horrible job to be in charge of. Stay by the coffee pot! :)
I'm the same way. If I had 1 m&m right now I would probably eat a half pound of them and wash it down with a snickers and a couple cookies! Right now it is best if I just don't have any. If you can get through the first few days of not eating much sugar you kind of stop craving it so much and I can go longer without eating without feeling shakey and starving.