Old 04-05-2011, 03:45 AM
LovingIzabella

Ladies,
Sorry for being MIA. I had a rough weekend and ended up in the ER for almost 7 hours yesterday-not fun at all :-(
First I want to thank you all for your understanding of those who may be a little late. Where I realize there is a 4 month deadline (roughly) not a single one of us can prepare for everything that life may throw at us. Sometimes it overwhelms even the best intentions. I can honestly say though I have had very few people not finish a boom swap (even if they were a little late)
Second I am sorry to those who joined the two groups and felt overwhelmed but remember it was supposed to be a fun learning experience and making new friends. So if you have learned something and made new friends than that was the key! I think this swap is great at helping build our skills, our stash and our friendship base.
Also Tealfalcon had some unexpected issues within her family so please bear with her.
Rejenea I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. Please know that if there is anything I can do to help I am more than happy to do so. Please take care of you!
Thank you all again and I look forward to another wonderful swap in 5.0 :-)
Hugs
April