Old 04-06-2011, 02:23 PM
candi

So I finished this a couple of weeks ago, but only opened the futon and took a picture today. This was the mystery quilt Missy hosted here on the board in January. I love her pattern and it allowed me to use my vineyard scene fabric I've been hoarding :mrgreen: I love lavender, so of course lavender fields with chickens was a fabric I couldn't leave at the store :lol: I discovered with this quilt that I really have problems with my flying geese, I lost many points, :x , but I do love the colors and the quilt makes me smile when I look at it. So I suppose I can overlook the chopped off points :roll:

The quilt measures 80'' square and I made it for the futon that sits in my sewing room as a guest bed. I quilted this one on the rented longarm with freehand flowers and loops, had fun all over the place, lol. I am satisfied with the way it turned out.

Thanks for looking!

Farm Fancy, fits the futon rather nicely I think, and of course matching pillowcases...it is an addiction I tell ya!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]180552[/ATTACH]

The farm scene
[ATTACH=CONFIG]180553[/ATTACH]

Closeup of quilting
[ATTACH=CONFIG]180554[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-180546.jpe   attachment-180547.jpe   attachment-180548.jpe