Old 04-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Quiltgranny

Originally Posted by jtapp9
Originally Posted by Quiltgranny

I am talking about the Alphasew 1/4" foot w/guide, #P60617. Unfortunately, it wiggles, too. :(

I am going to order the snap on slant shank foot adapter today so I can use other snap on feet, too. I did learn tho, that this adapter is to be used with only the narrow Singer snap on feet. I take that to mean that I will not be able to use any of my non Singer snap on feet. Does anyone know if that is correct?

A snap on hem guide? What's the product # on that one, please?

Thanks,
It is a narrow snap on blind hem guide. My Brother one is a little different than this but I hope this one may work the same way. Not real sure because this one has a little extra piece on that front part that comes down and lays to the left.
http://www.sewingmachinesplus.com/pd60-10402-S.php

I believe you are correct in assuming our regular snap on feet wont' work. Because they have a much wider "snap on" area. If you notice the blind hem foot only has a tiny, or 'narrow', bar to snap on at.
Oh yeah, that foot. :lol: Have them for a few of my other machines. Haven't played with 'em yet. Makes sense how you're using it. I'll have to take a look at mine, try it on another machine and see what I think for this purpose. Thanks for the idea! :thumbup: