Old 04-10-2011, 06:47 PM
awf60

Like most people have mentioned... these are not just tutorials... it is a class. Like you would probably take at your local LQS. And with any type of class, it is not free.

I agree with you that Jenny is an awesomeeeee teacher. If it was not for her, I would not have known what to do once I decided to get into quilting. Yes, the message board helped with some things, but at that time... Jenny was THE BEST hands down. And she has such a good-natured spirit. I even love it when she does an Oopsie. She is just so cute about it. She makes me feel like it is okay to make mistakes and to just have fun with it. Her class is the only one I would be able to afford... the beginner classes in my area are around $200. To me...that is a big rip-off. Especially if you had had a long day and were tired and either could not make the class or just could not concentrate. With the Missouri Star place, I would be able to watch, listen, and learn at my own convenience, and still be able to ask whatever questions I have. I have been so impatient to get a few bucks so that I can take the Missouri Star classes. Oh, and let me reiterate.... I LOVE JENNY. lolllllllll[/quote]

TOTALLY AGREE!!!