Old 04-11-2011, 06:26 AM
SundarKoyal

I wonder how many people have "Paid" for a Pattern, or a book (Example - Eleanor Burns products)? Those are just printed pieces of paper sold over and over again, after the first initial idea was thought up. How is that any different than a tutorial or a class? The only real difference is that the MSQC is in "interactive class". Just like the ones people go to at their LQS to learn different things. I personally prefer the online type of courses. As the timings and the high cost of paying for the classes (my local ones) don't coincide with my personal schedule or pocket book.

I am glad that Missouri Star (Jenny Doans) has classes. I have always thought she should do them. She is a good instructor and has a great personality which makes it very fun and easy to learn.

I think that people tend to forget that not everyone goes out of the home to take classes. Heck, colleges and universities have online courses. I call that "keeping up with the times".

P.S. I only paid $25 dollars for the course (which I signed up last night for). I had a 50% off coupon.