Old 04-13-2011, 08:47 AM
Chigger Holler Quilter

Qbee...Remember we're all in this together! That could have been me writing your post (with the exception of causes for the depression). I definitely understand. Some of my blocks, too, will not be finished by the 15th. My Siggi blocks are all done but six that I feel have to be redone...writing doesn't show up well enough. I had to do another center for the IRR (international round robin) because another lady just dropped out of sight with two centers that didn't belong to her. (I do hope she's not hurt or seriously ill; no one has heard a word with no replys to phone or email!)and tax season is here and have trip planned to west coast within a few weeks! I just over committed by signing up for two groups! Whew...I want to work in my garden! :) LOL....I do hope YOU understand when your blocks show up late! {{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}
I didn't look, but if you haven't sent them there are no worries with my blocks getting back to me on time...they can jump to the bottom of the stack ! I'll be happy when I get them but not worth stressing over! (Silly girl!) Take care of yourself!!!!