View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 11:59 AM
DonnaD

I'm baaack! Had to take a trip to my momma's house, been gone a whole week. I am in quilting/quilting board withdrawal. Good news is momma can be so stressful that I lost 5 lbs while I was gone. Now if I can just keep it off...

This is my first full day home and I have spent the whole day looking at my quilting books, working on the quilt in the frame and checking out the online sites for new ideas and I finally made it here. Momma does not have internet. I did not realize that I had an addiction until I had to give it up for a week.

And I am starving for real food... Momma depends heavily on frozen dinners and fast food. And she loves it. She used to be such a good cook but has sworn off it. Says she doesn't cook because she doesn't have to and she never will again. Her one item she still cooks is cornbread because you can't get that frozen and she won't eat anything else. So tonight I'm frying chicken and making mashed potatoes and gravy. That should add a pound to my starving body.

Haven't read back posts yet, but congrats to all who lost this week and hugs and encouragement to all who didn't.

Love you all, even if some of you do tend to be just a tad witchy...

Donna