View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 07:12 AM
pamkasperi
Banned

Originally Posted by CAgirl1
I sent my package out today as well. Probably the 2nd busiest time of the year for the post office.

Well it should arrive "Deep in the Heart of...." real soon. ;)

Also, I got my wonderful package today too from Linda (jazs2)!!! Still having issues taking and posting pics that aren't already on my computer, but will keep trying.
I got some quilting needles (which I really needed), a point turner/seam creaser, which will be wonderful when I really start to work on some paper piecing projects, some mechanical pencils (where were these when I needed them today to sketch out my sisters lap quilt...hehee) and 5 wonderful fq's of fabric. Oh more fabric!!! Got to love it. Thank you so much Linda. I also got your card in the mail today.
Thank you.

(added note - Thank you so much Suzanne for all your hard work on this swap. You were a doll for hosting this swap so long). I wouldn't mind hosting the swap either, but not sure what the requirements are for hosting the swap. Hopefully we will know more soon.
hummm..."deep in the heart of..." that would be Texas and since I'm in south Texas maybe it is coming to my house cuz I'm deep in Texas - right?