Old 04-21-2011, 08:22 AM
dorothymsmith

That is a bargin. I wanted the Elisimo but could not afford it so purchased the Elegante. I love it they have the same features, just a few less built in designs. I upgraded from the Ellure, loved it 7 yrs of sewing. It all depends on what type of sewing you plan. Do you embroidery, quilt, garment sew, or all of them. I investigated for months before staying with the Baby Lock. I do all kinds of sewing an it really meets my needs. It has built in quilting designs. You never have to use the foot pedal, push button. It has sensor for fabric thickness. Pressor foot up needle down for continuos sewing around corners. You can set it to cut thread, and raises pressor ft when machine stops. It does embroridery stitches without connecting embroidery unit due to sewing in all directions depending on design you choose. Lots of room for free hand quilting. There are too many features to write about. Check it out on the internet. Baby Lock site has demo interact online. Prices 4999 up to 9999 for Elisimo. Well worth the price. If this is going to be your last machine, dont cheat yourself buy the best.