View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 03:16 AM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by SWChick
Try I went to your thread and have read the first 32 pages and will continue tomorrow, later today since its after midnight. I feel like I was right there with you from the posts. I am so sorry that such a thing happened to your daughter, you, your family. You are an extremely strong woman, as is your daughter. I wish I could have been there for uou. I can't imagine that people knowing what had happened and what you were going through could not be bothered to go to the store for the basics for you. I don't know what to call those places where people are going on Sundays but I don't think I would call them churches. The world is not always a pretty place and people have gotten so wrapped up in themselves that many have forgotten how to be human. I thank God you had this board because it seems like they were the only ones you could count on. Come to NM if your son decides to school here. You won't be alone I can promise you that and I will get you to LQSs even if I have to get a horse and buggy. Ree Ann
thank you for your kind words.