View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 04:52 AM
GrandmK

CarolJ You said it so well. I have not seen that form of calorie figurer outer!!! I have a program called Fit Day. We bought it Many Many moons ago. i was not sure it would still work. i think it was when we had Windows 98 but it did.
It will figure out everything for you even nutritional. My husband used it to plan his meals. Even snacks. He said when he ate what they said he could and when he was not ever hungery. Sometimes he would eat an apple about 10 AM because it said he should even tho he wasn't hurgery. I can't do that because I need to splurge. I joined a silly Dariy Queen thing a long time ago. 6 times a year we get BOGO Blizzards. OMG I love Blizzards and at 2 for one they are not so expensive. So................ Last week we got a coupon and we both had a Blizzard snack for 3 days. I split it up and put it in the freezer and then my calories could handle it.
I am pretty sure I will not win the FQ but it has been fun to see others struggle with some of the same issues I do and it has helped me. Sometimes by my saying "boy she sure goofed today I will NOT do that" so in a way I have learned from others mistakes.
Thanks for listening.
Oh BTW is this over the end of April??? I suspect I will be gaining this week as we are at a very plush resort where my husband has a workshop and the food is non stop and oh so good. They talked our table into a sinful desert last night but four of us split it!!! Worst of it is I did not think it was a good as they made it out to be. I only had 3 bights but they were pretty big I guess