View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 08:28 PM
justflyingin

Originally Posted by emsgranny
Dont get me wrong~ I think PIF is great and some of the fabric should go that way. But you have put in ALOT of work and time plus the money you spent on fabric and gas. It is my humble opinion that you should offer for sale too - maybe at 2.50/yard....you will have done all the hard work for us not to mention the time and materials to ship fabric. I am in. If you dont want to put in classifieds right away you can pm me and I will give you my email :lol:

Looking forward to your sales thanks cheryl :thumbup:
I agree that she has no obligation to "give it away" to anyone. She drove over there, paid for it, loaded/unloaded it, is now washing it, ironing it, sorting it, etc. It is hers.

OP...enjoy your fabric, and what you don't want...I'm sure QB members will relieve you at a decent price (or even not so decent--I've seen up to $6/yard for fabric that I know cost about $4 at Walmart originally.)

:)

To the person who asked, I think PIF means "Pay it forward" meaning, I believe..."give it away".

I do not believe she needs to feel like she has to "give it away"--any of it. Making it available for us to buy would be good fortune for most here.