Old 05-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Barb44

Originally Posted by Candace
Originally Posted by Barb44
Originally Posted by Candace
Originally Posted by jljack
I have ordered a lot of fabric from them. Their fabrics are soft and smooth, and good weight. They do manufacture their own fabrics, and the cotton they use is grown in the USA. Add to that their very good prices...it's a no-brainer for me. They are the first place I go when I am looking for batiks especially, and also their regular fabrics. They have a good range of colors and patterns.

I give them an A+++ :thumbup: :thumbup:

Please link to where it says they are using USA grown cotton and the fabric is made in the USA.
I have ordered a lot from Connecting Threads. It says right on the selvage that the cotton is USA. Love the fabric. Better than any I can buy locally.
Barb, this was in the past. I can't see anywhere on their current website that new material is made from US grown cotton. It doesn't matter to some people, as most fabric is made overseas now anyway. But, I find it very interesting that their website has removed any reference I can find to made in the USA. Anyone????
This is on fabric that I just bought in the last 2 months. I can't say that EVERY piece says that since I bought some fat quarters, but the yardages I got do. Maybe what I bought was older fabric because most was on clearance.

Wherever it is made, I like the fabric.