Old 05-03-2011, 05:08 PM
insgal62

Originally Posted by jacqstash
Hi - I have ordered from them a couple of times, but was not that happy with the quality - thin and stiff - OK for charity quilts. I think I would keep searching quilt shops for good quality material - especially for a wedding present!
This gift is actually for a wedding shower gift and not a wedding present. (Although, I suppose that really doesn't matter!) I'm not invited to the wedding because it's a very small destination wedding and the resort only holds so many people. The reason I wanted to make her a quilt is because her Mom is a very dear friend from church who has helped me out soooo many times. And while I want the fabric to be decent quality, I can't afford to pay the prices I saw at like fatquartershop.com and a few other places people recommended. I'm just trying to find something better quality then what I saw locally but try to keep it affordable. Time will tell though. Once I get my samples, I'll know better what to do. Thanks for your help! Sorry, this posted twice and I don't know why. OOPS!