Old 05-06-2011, 09:11 AM
greenini

The Official announcement:

All Georgians, even if you're just here for the day, are invited to the first ever QB get together. At least, it's the first I've ever organized :lol:

Here's the scoop. It's at Intown Quilters 1058 Mistletoe Road Decatur, Georgia 30033 404-634-6924 Please use only google maps or call us for directions! http://www.intownquilters.com/

They open at 1 PM on Sun, so that will be the time. They close at 6 PM so we need to leave then!! I was thinking a sit N sew, get together kind of thing, but if one of you wants to teach us a technique or has another plan, please let me know, I'm good with it. Please PM me for confirmations as well as adding to this thread so I can get a feel for how big this is going to be.

Our food options are none (silly me, we're quilters :!: ), snacks brought by us, pizza brought in, other food brought in, pot luck brought in by us..or some other option I've not thought of. We will be responsible for all food costs and cleanup.

I'm really, really excited to meet as many of you as can make it so please try, I see a million Georgia's in where do you live so I'm counting on you to come :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: