View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 05:20 AM
deedee75

Good Morning All!

I did amazing on the water intake yesterday, so I'm proud of myself on that front. Did not attempt yoga like I'd planned. After climbing up and down the attic ladder, my knee decided to cop an attitude so I sat down at my sewing machine until the swelling went down. Bad idea, once I got to sewing, I didn't want to stop!

PurpleMom, I am normally not a slave to the numbers, in fact I hate stepping onto the scales. I like to base my health and exercise on how I feel. Although I know the scale says I've only lost 3lbs, I can "feel" it like it is more. For one thing, I think I lost it in my stomach, it doesn't seem to be as jiggly as last month! And, as I said yesterday, I feel better and have more energy.

Finally got a phone call through to my mom yesterday to wish her a belated Happy Mother's Day. Although my cousins are treating her like dirt, she's happy to be there to help my uncle with his ailing aunt.

Well, I'm off for my walk and hopefully my knee will stop being cranky, if not, I'll drag out the dreaded brace and still go on my walk. My plan for today is to gut my ex-sewing room to make room for beds for my nieces. I'll be picking them up in 17 days!