View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 07:25 AM
meow meow

Wow this sounds like fun. I have a friend who lives in Mustang guess I will give her a ring and see if she is going to attend. Keep it posted as to dates etc., I am assuming you are opening it up to others then just the local Enid quilters right? Our retreats have always been sleep overs but as we get older we are looking more at this type of retreat the motel room blocks sounds really good. If the building is $500.00 you could add the room prices (motels usually give rates) and then you could give everyone the cost. I like the pot luck idea or else include the price of sandwiches or pizza to the cost and I really think everyone would love to pitch into the snack table. Around here we are never at a lack for food. Maybe make it a UFO weekend with some show and tells, a quickie project for everyone to make together as a memory of the weekend like a mug rug, a block to put into a pot for at the end of the retreat someone would win. Oh man I wish I were closer hmmm I think I am only 6 hours away hmmmmmm keep us posted. Oh yea and don't you over do either gather up some help sounds like your doing this on your own without much help and that will tire you out and when do you get to sew. Have fun.