View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Nolee

Originally Posted by MTS
Do you have a canal behind the house to hide the body?
Because, to be honest, I really spent about 6 months seriously contemplating "relocating" my contractor.

Now the only time I think that is every time I walk into my kitchen. :roll:

My sympathies. I totally empathize.
I seriously thought about relocating my husband!!!! My 4 girls would say that I would be THEE expert in remodeling, or lack of it, as our bathroom was pulled partially apart for over 17 years. Now, my husband has put on a 20x25' gorgeous family room with a round fireplace he did all alone, and other numerous gardening projects, but never finished the bathroom. There just seemed to be a mental block and trust me, I was ready to knock his block OFF!!! It was my greatest point of frustration until this Spring when we raided our pension plan to do it. I told him, "Loogit, we have this money building money but we have this ugly bathroom; I think it's about time we took out some of that money and finished the bathroom." He agreed and professionals did it in two days and it is beautiful. Thankfully it was upstairs so no one ever saw it but our kids but Bathfitters did a superb job and I am one happy camper.

I'm not sure many can beat that time-frame for a story, but I'll be watching.