View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 03:34 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by omak
I don't know how to copy and paste in this format, but as for having a lot of machines, I do, but credit garage sales and people deciding to throw away their machines because they can't make them work, and because I sew, whenever someone decides a machine isn't their bag, they ask me, and I cannot say no! such a weakling! LOL It works out nicely because I can move from one machine to the next if one breaks down ... of course, the mechanic is alway happy to see me coming through with four machines at a time for repair ...
I'll bet that mechanic is one happy camper! :D
to copy and paste...the person's box that you want to reply to has a quote button in upper right hand corner, click on that to bring up their stuff, and then you can type below it and submit.
If you just want to type their name and then type your reply, without adding all of their words, you can just click on any box that says reply at any time. If there are other replies below theirs, yours will be at the end of the thread...may have to go over a page or two to see it.
HINT: bc it took me a while before I noticed, when you are typing your reply, you can scroll further down the page, and you will see some of the replies to refresh your memory. Smileys are on left, and if you click on more smileys...you guessed it...you get - more smileys. :D