Old 05-12-2011, 02:24 PM
greenini

Another goodie: this is Intown Quilter's policy on taking Joann's coupons:
Coupons
I have decided to keep accepting coupons from JoAnns but we only will accept the coupon from the back of the mailer that has your name printed on it and that is labeled 40% or less. We also only accept one coupon per visit and coupons must be used before their expiration date. There will now be a maximum yardage allowed with any JoAnn coupon of 5 yards. This means if you want to buy 7 yards for example, you will get your coupon discount on the 5 yards and pay full price on the next 2 yards. I am sorry if this change upsets anyone, but I think we all have to remember that it is very generous of us to even take the coupons at all, and unfortunately a few have really abused the use of these coupons, so I have to make some changes to insure the longevity of the shop.
Please make sure to cut out your coupon form the back of the mailer before you come into the shop so that you do not slow down the check out by having to cut it at the register.

As for our own IQ cards, they are good for 20% off all regularly priced merchandise and cannot be used on the same visit as using JoAnn's coupons.

No coupons can be used on special orders or sale items, coupons cannot be combined and there are no rain checks.