View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 05:32 AM
CloverPatch

Originally Posted by watterstide
Originally Posted by redkimba
Then you go find a squirrel in a tree, He will see you in your big hat and say "Eeek" and run around the back of the tree. You go back of the tree and make noise, he will see you and rush back to the other side of the tree. You take off hat and put it on a bush, then rush back to the other side of the tree. Squirrel will see you there and rush to back of tree, see the hat and think you beat him there and rush back to your side of the tree. Shoot squirrel and remove insides, skin and wrap in plastic, take home and cook.
LOL - I live in the city. If I did that, my neighbors would think I'm crazier than they had originally thought. I will just lean out my door to make sure I have a clear & clean shot. (and why I will learn to use a slingshot)
Me too! i asked my husband to get the shot gun out for me,and what i was gonna do with it..(he has hid it from me now!) the squirrels were driving me nuts..and my dogs..they are so bold they sit on the wire and chatter at my JRT's, which causes them to bark like crazy! i am sure the neighbors would rather shoot my dogs! when the squirrels are around, i bring the dogs in..! my neighbor has fed the dang squirrels before!
i am in the city..[/quote]

Where we used to live there was squirels. Dogs loved to chase them. One year a BIG one came to our house and set up camp. Didn't care, don't mind squirels but this one was chaseing my dogs!( I have dachshunds). This brassing, bold squirel kept going after the dogs. This lasted all summer, till we saw the squirel hanging from the power line. He got fried.