View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 07:52 PM
dozenmaw

Hello to all, from Alabama. Our Walmart here in our town closed out their fabric department recently. I work at Hobby Lobby about a mile from that same Walmart. We are getting really busy in my fabric department now. I do not think this summer will be as slow as in previous years. Weekends are as busy as at christmas. Yet I still hear folks say that people aren't sewing as much as they used to. Bosh! as my grandmother wold have said. I can say that is incorrect. I have many new "sewers" who have recently gotten their first sewing machine and they are having a great time. I enjoy hearing about all the things they are making. So if any of you out there need another place for your fabric fix, check out HobbyLobby.com and find out if there's a store near you. We have about 450 stores now all over the U.S. Come on in and join us, we have fun there. We even have show and tel sometimes when someone brings what they have made from our fabrics. At least we do at my store. Ya'll come now, ya hear?