Old 05-20-2011, 12:12 PM
pab58

Well, I used my 60% off coupon today. Because payday isn't until the 31st I couldn't get the Ott Lite -- didn't really NEED it anyway. What I did get was the Fons & Porter Fussy Cutting Templates! I've been wanting them for such a long time because I'm making several I Spy quilts, and I love to fussy cut for other designs, too. The young guy at the check out picked on me because I wasn't using my coupon on something much more expensive. :oops: I told him I got what I wanted and needed, and it was going to save me lots of time so it was well worth it to me! :thumbup: He kept shaking his head and saying, "Boy, wastin' your 60% on something that only costs $18.99!" I said that whenever I've wanted to buy them when they've been on sale, they never seem to have them!

I know that to some people it might not have been the best thing to purchase with the 60% off, but I'm a happy gal!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: Money is very tight right now, and my DH-to-be will be getting his last unemployment check this week. Wherever I can save some money, I will! ;)