Old 05-20-2011, 01:36 PM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by jljack
Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by Deara
Originally Posted by miriam
Originally Posted by Crossstitcher
Hello everyone, I need an answer to this question. Will a singer monogramer model 750 fit on any slant needle sewing machine such as a 301 or 402? I have been on the web for hours and can't find an answer. Thank you all very much.
yes - get a T shaped feed dog plate

For those of us still learning the ins and outs of a slant machine (like me), would you be so kind to post a pic of the T shaped feed dog plate. For some reason I just cannot picture what you are describing.

Thank you and blessings to you,
Sandi
I must be having a blonde senior moment.
Sandi, and anyone else interested in the Singer Monogrammer for the slant shank machines. This is it - pictured on the ISMACS site. For my 503a, I had to get the 161825 plate, but I had no trouble finding the right one on e-bay.

Hope the pictures help. http://www.ismacs.net/singer_sewing_...ttachment.html

Nancy
So the information on the ISMACS site does not include mention of the 301. So...?????
plate number 86748 is the T shaped plate as shown on the ismacs site. NO that monogramer won't work with the 301 - that one does use zigzag. There is another model but I don't know if it works without zigzag. I'll go look at mine. Somehow I'm thinking it has to have zigzag and it was the less expensive model. I took it out and looked at it - nope it has to go on a zigzag machine... sorry about that.