Old 05-27-2011, 04:17 PM
TFquilter

Originally Posted by cannyquilter
Originally Posted by TFquilter
Originally Posted by cannyquilter
Whoo Hoo, its on its way should be delivered tomorrow, hope the wait has been worth it and you like your squishy.
Just got my package!!!!Love everything...you did awesome! I will post pictures tomorrow but I wanted you to know how thoughtful you were in picking out the items...I love the scissor and my name is on the little pillow...all of it...thank you cannyquilter...your card was lovely...thank you again!!
So pleased you like it, I love these swaps not only because it is so nice to give and receive gifts but because it is so good to make connections with people from different places and to discover common ground. The first person I sent a swap package to had actually visited the city where I live in England...I couldn't believe that it was so lovely to have that connection. Pleased you liked the little pin cushion, thought if it was attached to your scissors with your name on you wouldn't lose it if you were at a class. Enjoy Eileen
I am going to post a picture now of your awesome gifts that you sent me...fabric, lip balm (strawberry), I will have the biscuit with the tea, make a bracelet from the cool beads, make cards (which I do also) from the lovely card kit, the fabric is neat, thankyou again, the storage stacker I will have many uses for, love the facial mask & will use it, and last but not least, the scissor/pin cushion with my name...very neat. I must tell you too, we googled your home town..very interesting and enjoyed you card and information. Thank you again from across the ocean...we must remember to send each other a Christmas card, don't you think...:) Elaine

Awesome "squishy" from cannyquilter in England
[ATTACH=CONFIG]203204[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-203198.jpe