Old 05-27-2011, 07:28 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by fabric whisperer
then I got this at the estate sale... didn't have a price, and this was a huge-mondo-bodacious-hoarder sale... just 1/4 mile away, so we all walked up... OMG I found this outside in the tent, and asked price (was unlabelled) ~ made sure i opened it so the lady that worked there could smell the musty smell :thumbup: :shock: worked in my favor, she said $24 ... I acted disinterested for a few minutes. Then when she wasn't looking, snagged it LOL

Billy, Nancy, anyone know anything more about this? My first question is, HOW do you get rid of the musty smell from the case? OMG its strong, but don't see mildew growing. HELP! I gotta save her!

The attachments box ~ I just had to have that... there was a shuttle and 5 bobbin spools in there for my treadle!!! yay!
Now let me get this straight - you got that 15 clone and that attachment box, which is not for the 15 clone, for $24? Am I reading this right? That 15 clone is a very nice machine, but you probably will never get its exact date. Those attachments look just like the ones that came with my Free #5 treadle.

Great find! Oh and I love the Kenmore 117, especially the color!
Nancy