View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 12:45 AM
emsgranny

Originally Posted by Buttons922
Sweet Lady, As long as you are Happy in your world (mine too) then dont let ANYONE tell you different. Maybe they are jealous that you are spending their inheritance. Just kidding. I told my kids along time ago, it was my goal to leave them a quilt with no money. So far I am right on track.
Buttons:

You could find the fabric with money printed on it and use as backing or applique one of the "bills" from it :lol:

KSue-DO NOT SELL OR DISPOSE OF YOUR FABRICS!!!
(Unless of course you want to send it my way :lol: )

There are too many other things that you could be doing like gambling or drinking (wont include smoking cuz I still do that lol) these options cost money and you dont have anything to show for your money

My DD's used to make fun of all the glassware and collectibles that my DH and I had - we would go to auctions instead of going out for dinner and a movie. That way we had more than a ticket stub to show for our money. They werent laughing when we sold part of it and made some real money on it at a time when both needed a little help. We were able to help them along and still have some for us lol Same goes with fabric - People will buy quilts and fabrics and if you give them as gifts to them or your granchildren I bet they enjoy them.

I would just laugh it off or ignore it!!! Even if they happen to live with you - you are the one that pays the bills!!!! :thumbup: