Old 05-31-2011, 06:17 AM
Honchey

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by purplefiend
Its always something... I used to have my own play money
when I worked for Husqvarna Viking. I broke my right ankle last July and lost my job, after it was all healed Dh asked me not to go back to work as it put us into a higher tax bracket.
Now when I see a machine I want, I just have to walk away.(big sigh)
The local Pfaff dealer collects Pfaff treadles, wow talk about eye candy! I was perusing ebay Germany and saw quite a few more modern machines that were treadles. The shipping costs would be way out of my price range.
Sharon W.
Geeze Sharon, even though the money raises your tax bracket it would seem to me you are still coming out ahead when you are bringing more money in? Anyway, I would love to see that collection of Pfaff treadles! I know they are out there, but it is not common to see the Pfaff treadles. I have never seen one in person, but if I ever find one locally - and I won't have to loose my ranch to buy it - I would buy that one for sure!

Nancy
Hi Sharon , I still fill in when needed at Viking and I'm a happy camper..I'm going back to work for a couple of weeks. I gave up my hours so that another could keep her health insurance. The manager is going on a 2 week vacation and I'm just tickled!!! Anne