View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 07:34 AM
NanaCsews2

I too use Eucerin creme. There is a lotion, but it is not the same. The generic from Walmart works wonders. Had sebhorrea on my face in HS. Prescribed Eucerin. Cleared up! Best for sunburn and dry itchy skin. Four years later met my new husbands aunt that worked for a dermotologist. She said they always prescribe Eucerin for these conditions. I still after 30 years use it to clean off makeup and then a thin layer after washing. Best moisturizer around. I never have the dry itchy red face anymore. Always use it on my hands before sewing. Does not mess up fabric as it is a creme and you rub into into your hands. No odor, no greasiness. After washing my hands, and after using cleaners, I use the Eucerin and my hands are soft again. Helped my grandson with his excema too. I put it on before bed in winter and then a pair of socks. Softer feet in the morning! My husband too has bouts of excema and will only use Eucerin. He doesn't need anything else as it controls the redness and dry itchies.