View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 05:02 PM
cabinfever

Originally Posted by maryellen2u
Oh please ladies! Did you read all the negative JoAnn coupon and sale comments earlier in the weekend? It is interesting that stream is no longer available. But that place and their sales and coupons and very fine print bothers me too much. Plus at our store the quality of their fabric is sometimes less than desirable.
I'm sorry that you don't like Joann's, & I don't prefer the coupon game either...but since this is the best opportunity I have to save money on my hobby, I continue to use them. I think that due to all the exclusions on the coupons though, that people should pay close attention @ the register. I also don't think anyone should hesitate to hand an item back to the checkout clerk and say they don't want it now, if their assumption on the sale price turns out to be wrong.
All of our LQS's went out of business at the end of 2008; only one has come back this year. Even our Walmart's no longer sell basic notions, so Joann's is it for me locally.
I'm pretty sure you can still find the other Joann topics by searching for "Joann coupons" @ the top of the page...click "search".
Best Wishes in your quilting adventures.