Old 06-01-2011, 07:25 AM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by Thusnelda
Originally Posted by nancia
thusnelda-- if i lived where you live i would be blissing out on your chocolate every day! how do you resist it?
I'm actually not that fond of chocolate - so this temptation is luckily not that dangerous. But I'm generally very fond of eating, I quite like cooking and have a boyfriend who is a divine cook, so I don't need single temptations to get me into trouble. :)

But I did it once, so I will do it again and this is the right time. I lost 44 pounds (hope I did the conversion correctly) a couple of years ago without going on a diet, simply by eating healthy and doing loads of sports. Unfortunately, I had some health problems which prevented me from continuing with my sports program and now the pounds have "mysteriously" reappeared. But I'm back on track now.
Well,I like how you said "mysteriously" the pounds appeared.I gained 15 pounds 3 mo. ago,but not mysteriously,I endulged in cake,after cake,after cake,till I got on the scales and seen 15 pounds UP!.Ahh,that was my last cake.Now shooting for 150. {18 pounds}.Then I can have a steak dinner.Then go for the next 5 to 20 pounds.I'll be happy to lose 5 to 7 pounds this month,or any,as long as it's going down the scales! 160 would be great,even,where I was before the 15 pound gain.Good luck and welcome.