View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 07:41 AM
mar32428

Originally Posted by quiltswithdogs
Hi, I've been gone a long time due to various struggles. At least I finally got a new computer!

I'm returning with a new avatar. My previous one was the purple wallhanging I made for the hospital room for the poor victims of sexual assault to look at during the hour long forensic/medical exam. I no longer work as a nurse so decided to change to a new photo that reflects the name I've had all along.... " quiltswithdogs " .

This new avatar is a photo of my little dog, Patches, among a few of my quilted pillows and a wallhanging.

I probably won't be posting as much as I used to, but I will still happily join in, maybe once a week. So, you'll get to recognizing my new avatar pretty soon.
I just adopted a small male mix to be a companion for my other dog. I lost my 13 year old last Christmas. He's about a year old and still in the puppy stage but as cute as can be. He's having a ball trying to get to know my other dog and two cats. Lots of "animal conversation" going on. The first place he found to sleep? My box of scraps on the floor. Yes, he has a bed but there's something about those scraps......... Named him Linus after the Linus Quilts. They both helped charity.