Old 06-03-2011, 11:04 PM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by irishrose
Lynne, you've done very well. I have a good deal of admiration for anyone who can stay with a restrictive diet. I could at one point in my life, but have trouble now. Looking good!

I have a list of things I should be doing, but I worked too hard in the flower garden today and my 'get up and go' got up and went. I am just so thankful that I can do it. I did take the dogs for a long walk. They like going to the park so much. We ran into a couple of bikers and Moira didn't try to eat them. That's always a plus.

Today is the 3rd. How many days do I have to drop the 5 pounds, Xylie??
30 days for 5 pounds is all. 1.25 pounds a week is all.That's not much.My 3 pounds a month I been doing is 36 pounds a yr.And after 3 yrs,I'm still doing pretty good.I only went up that one time 3 mo. ago. 15 pounds.So,5 pounds would be 50 pounds in a yr. And it stays off better I think doing it slow.I'm going a bit faster now that I joined this group.I'd like to get 18 pounds off this month,or next for sure.To get to 150.I should of already been there by now,but pooped around making and eating cakes.If I'd a known about this forum back then and this thread,I wouldn't of done that.But,didn't have anybody to tell me no,so I did it.So,set me back.And 150 would put me back on target.And 10 pounds below where I been,160.