View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 09:57 AM
Pat G

Originally Posted by mom-6
Pat P - please send us some of your raindrops! Its really dry here. Yesterday a brush fire a couple of lots over got out of hand and was burning right next to my daughters property. There was a bulldozed 6-8 ft path all around it but last night a tree really close was blazing up pretty scary. Took DGS home with me to spend the night as he kept wanting to get closer to 'the hot fire'.
I don't know if you meant Pat P or Pat G but I'm going to respond anyway. Here in Western Wash. it's been a very wet yr. We finally had 2 days in 70s but is supposed to rain in a cpl. of days again.

As much as we complain about the rain, that's why we have such a beaut. green place to live. It still beats the 90s & 100s with high humidity. We rarely have humidity.

When it rains, I give myself permission to just sew since I can't work outdoors. Ok, don't mention the inside. I'm always looking for excuses not to clean inside. I give it a lick & a promise then head back to the sew. mach. My house is always in order but when my mach. calls I have to ans. the call.