Old 06-06-2011, 11:56 PM
cabinfever

Originally Posted by valve2921
I am right up there with no time to organize. My son threatens to call in hoarders team. Parts that r organized r in great shape but can no longer get to that part.
My sewing room is difficult to navigate now, as it also is a catch-all for whenever we have company. A parent of one of my daughter's friends, who is a shopaholic for clothes at all the "right stores", called me a hoarder when she saw my sewing room. She said I need an intervention; & wasn't kidding.
She, however, needs an intervention for spending too much money on specialty company high-priced clothes for her family, then accepts "free tuition assistance" at a private Christian school. It bothers me that I know many of the elderly people that go to her church & live on a limited income, who basically support her kids @ school. I have never said anything to her, but I do bite my tongue a LOT! Would you do/say anything & to whom?
At least my hoarding, helps to make blankets for soldiers & their children, & I ask nothing from anyone else to support my habit!