Old 06-07-2011, 06:55 AM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by deedee75
Originally Posted by Leann
Originally Posted by deedee75

Yesterday, I was so overdosed on coughdrops that I had no appetite for anything. I pretty much had coughdrops and water for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I know of people who pop a coughdrop when they get hungry or the munchies.
Ugh! I would never pop in a coughdrop unless absolutely necessary! I cant' stand the suckers!

I feel 90% better every morning, but by early afternoon I am starting to lag. The flu plus the high heat/humidity is sapping all my energy. The girls and I are going to the local discount warehouse today. It's like a huge grocery outlet/ bent can store. They can pick out some stuff they like to eat without causing my wallet to bleed.

Using a prybar, I got them out of the house for a little while yesterday morning to work in the yard with me. Once I got her out there, the little one was really enjoying planting.
When I get a cold/upper respiratory junk, I found a tea that I drink and since I started drinking it 2 yrs ago I have not had a cold. It is Tazo Africian Red Bush. When i feel on coming on I drink 2-4 cups a day, and one daily. I order it from Vitacost.com for about 3.54 a box of 20, but you need to order at least 4 boxes since they have a 4.99 flat rate shipping fee.

It is decaf and good for kids, one of my friends gives it to her baby and toddler. can drink hot or cold and sweeten how u like

Give it a try, it works