Old 06-08-2011, 04:07 PM
CAgirl1

Originally Posted by Rhonda
I got my package today from my Secret Pal but there was not card so I still don't know who to thank! I love everything in it!
I collect wooden cigar boxes and I love the wooden box!! The fabrics are my colors and my style and the little bottle is my favorite piece! I collect small bottles. I collect far too much stuff if the truth be known! But my mom is a collector so I get it honestly.

She sent Chocolate licorice which I love licorice! and a really pretty hand made? necklace. It has several colors of blues and greens swirled and pulled out together. Really pretty! I have never had a pair of scissors like these. They look like they would be easy on the hands. I am hard on scissors so this is a really good thing for me!
The stationary I have seen and have thought about getting but never did! Now I have something I can use to write notes in return! Oh and the heart pincushion is terrific! I love the way it is made with strips. and the tissue holde is made with butterfly and ladybug fabric. Two of my favorite things. Thanks to my SP you hit everything right on the nail for me! I loved getting this surprise in the mail this morning!!

You might want to drop Lori a PM and let her know and she can get the name of the SP who sent the package to you.