Old 06-11-2011, 09:53 AM
irishrose

swcrazzy, I know that feeling. My weight is truly stuck. So where so we go from here? Can't cut calories less than 1200, can't exercise any more than I do. I can increase my water consumption and add lemon, mint and cucumber. For some reason those help with the weight loss. I can stop eating at 8:00 pm. That one is hard, but it needs to be done. I can reduce my sugar consumption. Another hard one. I'm game if you are. Today is a new day and I'm starting over right now.

Rita's mom, life gets in the way altogether too often. You may a little behind on your Dear Jane, but you are saving young people from themselves. What's more important a quilt that will always be there or a life? I'm glad you went, even with unfinished blocks. I also can't imagine starting a dear Jane quilt. The small pieces scare me.

Today I get to deliver the Purple Person Warmer to the daughter who doesn't want a quilt. I think she'll change her mind. Then I need to start her daughter's Jewel Box for an upcoming wedding. Too bad cleaning house gets in the way of quilting. Another rainy day so I can't work outside. I need some sunshine!

Have a good day, everyone.